Seiko Presage Sharp Edged SPB167 Automatic Blue Dial SPB167J1
Introducing an angular style to the Presage collection, visible from the dial pattern to the sharp edges of the case shape.
The dial pattern is inspired by a traditional Japanese artistic design of a plant grown in Japan for over 10,000 years – hemp. This ancient pattern has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185).
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- Caliber Number
- Movement Type
- Automatic with manual winding
- +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve
- Approx. 70 hours
- Stop seconds hand function
- Date display
- Case Material
- Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Case Size
- Sapphire crystal
- Crystal Coating
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Lumibrite on hands and index(es)
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs
- Water Resistance
- 10 bar
- See-through & Screw case back