Seiko Presage Style 60s ‘Laurel’ GMT Limited Edition 110th Seiko Wristwatchmaking Anniversary SSK015 SSK015J1
This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
An addition to the Presage Style 60s series, it retains the signature features of 1960s retro vintage looks and crown chronograph-inspired features with a GMT function to allow the wearer to track the time in two time zones at once.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping; minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
* In an actual watch, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.
- Calibre Number
- Movement Type
- Automatic with manual winding
- Power reserve
- Approx. 41 hours
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Stop seconds hand function
- Case Material
- Stainless steel
- Case Size
- Box shaped sapphire crystal
- LumiBrite on hands and index(es)
- Band Material
- Distance between lugs
- Water Resistance
- 5 bar
- Magnetic Resistance
- 4,800 A/m
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- See-through & Screw case back
- * In an actual product, the case back direction might be different from the